Did you get it? P. 69 in TB
1. Josh, Jessica and Kim had been at this school for many years. Correct answer: Josh, Jessica and Kim were new at school.
2. Their teacher asked them to help clean up in the classroom. Correct answer: The janitor asked them to help him with some cleaning down in the basement.
3. The basement was not only small, it was also light because of all the big windows. Correct answer: The basement was very big and dark because of the small windows and there was no electricity.
4. They all pulled very hard until the window opened. Correct answer: All three pulled very hard until the door opened.
5. They saw a rotten skeleton slumped against a door. Correct answer: There was a rotten skeleton slumped against the wall.
6. The janitor called their parents right away. Correct answer: The janitor called the police right away.
7. They never found out who the dead person was. Correct answer: After a while they found out who the rotten skeleton was. (It was the 1954 Hide-and-seek champion.)
Av: Cecilia och Sonja